OUR WEEKLY NEWS - UPDATED EVERY MONDAY
Monday 11th January - Monday 1st February 2021
In line with HSE guidelines and the Government's implementation of closing schools, RJS will be closed until the 1st of February.
All lessons will be taught virtually and learning will continue online. Please email your child's class teacher with any questions regarding this.
For all other enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you all back in school again soon.
- Form Four have been getting very creative with a range of Christmas arts and craft activities. First We copied the shape of the elves off the board, then coloured them with bight colours and all added different details to the Read More ...Read More »
- We’ve had a very busy week in Form 3. This week in Math we were learning about Symmetry and created some fantastic symmetrical self portraits. In Art, we created Chalk snow globes and the results were amazing. This week in Read More ...Read More »
- Over the last weeks we have been busy in Form Two practising our Christmas Play. Our play is based on an old fairy tale that every child knows: “The Three Little Pigs”. It is Roald Dahl’s version, so the story Read More ...Read More »
- Form Three had a fantastic time during Science Week. We watched students perform some amazing experiments like exploding volcano, creating lava lamps and rainbows, inquiring into what happens our tooth if left in coke and creating some cool chemical reactions. Read More ...Read More »
- For the past two weeks we have been having lots of fun in our Maths lessons. We have been measuring the length, width and height of different objects. We have used different units to measure with: finger tips, hand span, Read More ...Read More »
- On Wednesday, Form 6, travelled back in time by 70 years as they lived the day as 1950’s school pupils. The costumes were fantastic and they took part in lessons and activities such as: the daily nit check, etiquette lessons, Read More ...Read More »
- Our Aistear theme this month is Pirates. Some of the activities that Kindergarten B have enjoyed include role-playing ,learning pirate phrases, making ships, treasure maps, playing games in PE and learning about Grainne Mhaol .Even our class puppet ” Nibbler ” set Read More ...Read More »
- Kindergarten A have been busy working on our winter theme in Aistear this term. We have been talking about the types of clothes they might wear in winter to keep warm in the colder weather. Here you will see us Read More ...Read More »