Rathgar Junior School: A Unique Education In The Heart Of Dublin
OUR WEEKLY NEWS - UPDATED EVERY MONDAY
Follow us on Twitter
29th November 2021
Hockey Continues this week at normal times.
The day we have all been waiting for has finally arrived and there is a buzz of excitement in the air. Stage rehearsals begin today thanks to a mammoth effort by Form 6 and Kevin. The school is looking very festive thanks to the hard work and keen of Noreen. If you have any questions about the plays this year, please contact your class teacher.
Please contact us, if you have any questions, using our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Friday, Form 6 worked tirelessly to build our Christmas Play stage. It was a magnificent effort by all involved and guided carefully by Kevin. It is amazing to see the stage back to it’s former glory, ready for another Read More ...Read More »
- A very busy week for all as our Christmas play rehearsals go ‘full steam ahead’. We are so excited to get our stage back at the end of this week as it has been far too long. Form 2 were Read More ...Read More »
- We have had such a busy week in school. The Christmas Play rehearsals are in full swing and we were also celebrating Science week across the school. There were so m any exciting and interactive experiments happening in the classrooms. Read More ...Read More »
- Form 6 have been busy this week making their stools by hand. The room has been filled with weaving, gluing and even the occasional frustrated moan. But they are well on their way to completing their wonderful stools which they Read More ...Read More »
- What a fantastic first week back KGA & KGB have had. It has been full of fun, laughter, art, dancing, learning and making friends. We have had a brilliant time and cannot wait till next week to do it all Read More ...Read More »
- Form 6 were lucky enough to be able to take part in the first overnight stay in Carlingford Adventure Centre this year. After we arrived we went straight to the Skypark to try out the high ropes course. This was Read More ...Read More »
- Constantly creating, cutting and capacity in Kindergarten A (and can you spot our feathered friend who visited us?)Read More »
- We have had so much fun over the past month exploring the topic of minibeasts in Kindergarten B. We read many different stories relating to this theme – ” What the ladybird heard”, ” Superworm ” and ” The very hungry Read More ...Read More »