OUR WEEKLY NEWS - UPDATED EVERY MONDAY
The long-awaited summer holidays have finally arrived and we couldn't be more proud of how all of Rathgar Junior School's students have coped with learning from home the past few months. You have achieved so many amazing things. Thank you also, to all of our parents and families for giving such amazing support to all of the children and the school alike.
Sadly we are saying goodbye to Form 6 as they will all be moving on to secondary school in September but we wish them all of the luck in the world and we know they will continue to achieve so much and come back to see us soon. The staff have put together a leaving video for Form 6 which you can watch here and the end of year slideshow for the whole school is here
We hope that you all have an amazing summer and take the chance to relax and enjoy yourself. We can't wait to see you back in school in September.
- In Form One, we have been learning about Wonderful Women In History. We studied Mary Seacole together, then the children chose somebody themselves that interested them, and worked on a project and a drawing – As you can see, they Read More ...Read More »
- Over the last few months we have been spending more time in our gardens.Kindergarten B have been busy learning about plants,flowers,birds and minibeasts. Here are some beautiful paintings of flower gardens that KGB made in school earlier in the year Read More ...Read More »
- This week Form Three have been investigating into old historical building in Dublin as part of their History project. As you can see from the pictures they all worked extremely hard researching their favourite building and the results are amazing.Read More »
- Form Four have been learning about ’The Normans’ and ‘Medieval Castles’ as part of their history work at home. Here are some photographs of the wonderful art work and models they have produced.Read More »
- This week Form Six have been working very hard with their school work at home, but managed to close the books to explore other ways to learn and feel good. We have been; golfing, growing vegetables, fort building, drawing, making Read More ...Read More »
- This week in Form 5 everyone has been very busy completing some amazing work during lockdown. Spirits are high as the sun is shining and there has been a creative buzz in the air. Students are coming up with all Read More ...Read More »
- This week Form 3 were busy inquiring and creating beautiful art inspired by Pablo Picasso. We used Picasso Elements to create a face from cardboard. Experimenting with painting techniques and adding additional items like buttons, lace and recyclable materials to Read More ...Read More »
- We all hope you had a lovely St Patrick’s Day even if it was celebrated differently this year. Take a minute to have a look at all of the wonderful artwork and activities that were created to celebrate the national Read More ...Read More »