OUR WEEKLY NEWS - UPDATED EVERY MONDAY
Follow us on Twitter
Tuesday 23rd February - SCHOOL REOPENING UPDATE
The phased return of schools to 'in school' teaching will commence on Monday 1st March where we will see the return of pupils in KGA, KGB, Form 1 and Form 2. They will be following the normal school timetable and attend school at their usual times. We are very much looking forward to seeing them all in person.
Form 3, Form 4, Form 5 and Form 6 will continue their virtual learning timetables at home until the 15th March. Teachers from these classes will update parents on their children's virtual learning via email. Please contact your child's class teacher for any information regarding this. Hopefully we will see the return of all pupils on Monday 15th March.
- We are so delighted to be able to welcome back our KGA, KGB, Form 1 and Form 2 classes. It has been a long time since we have all seen each other in person but we are over the moon Read More ...Read More »
- This week in Form One, to link in with our Science Topic on Fruit and Vegetables, we have been looking at the portraits of Italian Artist Giuseppe Arcimboldo. Here are some of our own inspired creations. We have also enjoying Read More ...Read More »
- This week in History, Form 3 has been busy learning about the Egyptians. We learned about the importance of pharaohs and the role of mummies and pyramids played in ancient Egyptian society and why archaeologists and scientists have been intrigued Read More ...Read More »
- What a week we have had! There has been so much going on in all classes, Form 6 have been creating their own picture storybooks, Form 1 have been creating colour pallets and treasure maps, Form 3 has been doing Read More ...Read More »
- It has been three weeks now since the end of the Christmas holidays and not being able to return to school. All classes have adapted amazingly well to the new routine of receiving their lessons over zoom and completing work Read More ...Read More »
- Form Four have been getting very creative with a range of Christmas arts and craft activities. First We copied the shape of the elves off the board, then coloured them with bight colours and all added different details to the Read More ...Read More »
- We’ve had a very busy week in Form 3. This week in Math we were learning about Symmetry and created some fantastic symmetrical self portraits. In Art, we created Chalk snow globes and the results were amazing. This week in Read More ...Read More »
- Over the last weeks we have been busy in Form Two practising our Christmas Play. Our play is based on an old fairy tale that every child knows: “The Three Little Pigs”. It is Roald Dahl’s version, so the story Read More ...Read More »