Rathgar Junior School: A Unique Education In The Heart Of Dublin
OUR WEEKLY NEWS - UPDATED EVERY MONDAY
Follow us on Twitter
20th September 2021
This week we are continuing with our after school activities which have now started back. Please refer to the email sent to all parents for a list of dates and times.
Our yearly Copper Collection has started in school on behalf of The Peter McVerry Trust to help end homelessness in Ireland. If you have any spare copper coins in the house, they can be taken into school by children and put in the class collection boxes. Thank you.
Please contact us if you have any questions using our new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What a fantastic first week back KGA & KGB have had. It has been full of fun, laughter, art, dancing, learning and making friends. We have had a brilliant time and cannot wait till next week to do it all Read More ...Read More »
- Form 6 were lucky enough to be able to take part in the first overnight stay in Carlingford Adventure Centre this year. After we arrived we went straight to the Skypark to try out the high ropes course. This was Read More ...Read More »
- Constantly creating, cutting and capacity in Kindergarten A (and can you spot our feathered friend who visited us?)Read More »
- We have had so much fun over the past month exploring the topic of minibeasts in Kindergarten B. We read many different stories relating to this theme – ” What the ladybird heard”, ” Superworm ” and ” The very hungry Read More ...Read More »
- Form 1 have been having lots of fun this term in our PE lessons. We have been doing simple orienteering and map reading. You can see us following our maps in the garden. There are a lot of permanent orienteering Read More ...Read More »
- It has been a busy few weeks in Form 2. In P.E. we have started learning the Jerusalema Dance with Form 6. It was great fun and we really enjoyed being taught by Form 6. We had a visit from Read More ...Read More »
- This week in History we learned all about the Famine. We talked about the causes and effects of the famine, the workhouses and the famine ships. During our English lessons, the children then wrote letters to their loved ones back Read More ...Read More »
- Form Four have been following the ‘Cooking All Stars’ programme. It is a primary school cooking programme, designed to introduce pupils to the knowledge and skills they need to get cooking and love good , healthy food. So far we Read More ...Read More »