Rathgar Junior School: A Unique Education In The Heart Of Dublin
OUR WEEKLY NEWS - UPDATED EVERY MONDAY
Follow us on Twitter
18th October 2021
This week we look forward to our midterm break as when we return we will continue to be very busy in school.
Hockey will continue as normal this week and we will be finishing at the usual times on Friday
Also on Friday we will have our class Halloween parties. Children are welcome to dress up in fancy dress and are able to bring in individually wrapped sweets to share with the class.
We hope that you all have an enjoyable and restful midterm. Happy Halloween!
Please contact us, if you have any questions, using our new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Form 6 have been busy this week making their stools by hand. The room has been filled with weaving, gluing and even the occasional frustrated moan. But they are well on their way to completing their wonderful stools which they Read More ...Read More »
- What a fantastic first week back KGA & KGB have had. It has been full of fun, laughter, art, dancing, learning and making friends. We have had a brilliant time and cannot wait till next week to do it all Read More ...Read More »
- Form 6 were lucky enough to be able to take part in the first overnight stay in Carlingford Adventure Centre this year. After we arrived we went straight to the Skypark to try out the high ropes course. This was Read More ...Read More »
- Constantly creating, cutting and capacity in Kindergarten A (and can you spot our feathered friend who visited us?)Read More »
- We have had so much fun over the past month exploring the topic of minibeasts in Kindergarten B. We read many different stories relating to this theme – ” What the ladybird heard”, ” Superworm ” and ” The very hungry Read More ...Read More »
- Form 1 have been having lots of fun this term in our PE lessons. We have been doing simple orienteering and map reading. You can see us following our maps in the garden. There are a lot of permanent orienteering Read More ...Read More »
- It has been a busy few weeks in Form 2. In P.E. we have started learning the Jerusalema Dance with Form 6. It was great fun and we really enjoyed being taught by Form 6. We had a visit from Read More ...Read More »
- This week in History we learned all about the Famine. We talked about the causes and effects of the famine, the workhouses and the famine ships. During our English lessons, the children then wrote letters to their loved ones back Read More ...Read More »